Donation and Autograph Requests
Northwestern University Athletics Department is fortunate to be able to donate numerous items to non-profit organizations throughout the community each year. However, due to high demand and NCAA rules, Northwestern Athletics is not able to support every worthwhile cause.
In an effort to best process your request and support as many charities as possible, requests must comply with the guidelines listed below. Please understand that submission of a request, even if all guidelines are met, does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled.
- Only requests made by a bonafide charitable or education organization will be considered. Proof of 501c3 nonprofit status may be required.
- Ticket requests are limited to non-conference home games
- Requests for items autographed by student-athletes will not be honored.
- Requests for items autographed by a coach may be considered, but fees will apply.
- Requests for donations to online auctions and any event involving gambling (i.e. Casino Night) will not be honored.
- Per NCAA bylaws, donated items are NOT to be used for or provided to any of the following:
- Fundraiser for a high school (9th-12th grade), prep school, junior college or any other group consisting of prospective student-athletes.
- Staff member (i.e. coach/athletics director/teacher/principal) of any of the organizations listed above.
- A student, student-athlete or parent of any organization listed above.
- All donation requests must be submitted through the online donation request system and must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date your item is needed.
- To assist as many as possible, an organization is eligible to receive only one donated item per event.
- Organizations which receive an item are encouraged to complete an online reply form after the event that provides the amount the item raised.