NUSPORTSDOTCOM

NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS

Official Store

    Rocky Miller Park

     
    Combe Tennis Center
    Byron S. Coon Center
    Ken Kraft Wrestling Room
    Lakeside Field (soccer/lacrosse)
    Lakeside Field (field hockey)
    Luke Donald Practice Facility and Gleacher Center
    Norris Aquatics Center
    Patten Gymnasium
    Rocky Miller Park
    Ryan Field
    Sharon J. Drysdale Field
    Welsh-Ryan Arena

    Facilities Home

    The 2012 season marks the 54th year of Rocky Miller Park and the 29th season since its rededication.

    Northwestern baseball has been played at the site of Rocky Miller Park at Wells Field since 1943, but it was not until 1958 that the University formally dedicated the park. The area is named after Harry L. Wells, a former vice president and business manager at Northwestern. A 1913 graduate of NU, Wells served the University for 20 years before retiring in 1954.

    Long the home of Northwestern baseball, Rocky Miller Park underwent renovation in 1983 and was rededicated during ceremonies in May of 1984. Rocky Miller Park features 600 stadium seats, a press box, as well as an electronic scoreboard.